iGOLD Program Overview
International Gestalt Organization and Leadership Development Program (iGOLD Program)
The iGOLD Program is comprised of five, week-long immersion modules designed to enhance and deepen the practice of Gestalt in organizations and large social systems. In order to deliver the most powerful experience, the program is tailored for an on-going cohort group, limited to 24-36 participants.
This program is open to aspiring and experienced leaders, managers and administrators, consultants and coaches and human resources professionals who are ready for their next developmental experience.
Registration for iGOLD IV, starting in May 2022, is now open. To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Locations are to be confirmed.
The program includes sessions in:
- Gestalt approach to working in organizations
- The theory and practice of Gestalt leadership, consulting and coaching
- Use of self and personal presence
- Organization and leadership development
- Managing complex change
- Systems theory
- Intervening at multiple levels of systems: individuals, two and 3 persons, groups, organizations and larger social systems
- Appreciating multiple realities and working with ambivalence and polarities
- Diversity, inclusion, belonging and social justice
- Working with resistance and the Gestalt paradoxical theory of change
- Using the Gestalt experiment at work
- Application of Gestalt principles in a virtual world