The iGOLD Program began as a direct response to overwhelming demand from clients, colleagues and students for a cutting-edge Gestalt education experience that focuses on leadership and organization development (OD) with particular attention to diversity in a multi-cultural world.
Our value stance:
To nurture and support individuals who desire to make a positive difference in organizations, communities and the world.
If this vision resonates with yours, you are invited to enroll in what is becoming known as the gold standard in Gestalt training. The curriculum is awareness-based (self, other and environment), skills-focused (intervening with impact at all levels of system from individuals to large social systems), and reflects current trends in consulting and leadership development.
We believe you will enjoy this journey and will evolve through it, both professionally and personally.
- African Union, Ethiopia
- Civil Service Training College, Singapore
- Clinton Global Initiative
- East African Union Secretariat, Tanzania
- Educational Testing Services
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- German Development Co-operation (GIZ), South Africa, Lesotho, Ghana
- IBM, Australia and USA
- National Treasury, South Africa
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Syncrude Canada Ltd.